Winnebago Boldt Product Information
15 Reasons we Love the Winnebago Boldt
There is so much to love about the Winnebago Boldt, a Winnebago Class B Campervan built on the Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis. The Boldt comes with available 4WD and is the first fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Van partnered with the Pure3 Volta Power Systems Lithium Energy System, providing a generator free stealth like #VanLife experience.
The energy and fuel-efficient Winnebago Boldt, diesel-powered Camper Van is equipped with ample storage and spacious floorplans, making it the perfect blend of innovation and comfort.
Listed below are the top features we love in the Winnebago Boldt.
- Taking full advantage of the proven Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis, the Boldt’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel provides 325 lb ft of torque and 188 hp. It includes a seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus Transmission with grade braking.
- An additional benefit of the Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter Chassis is the many active and passive Safety Features that are included with it. These safety features include: Active Brake Assist – In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians. Active Distance Assist Distronic – In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety. Active Lane Keep Assist – If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them. Traffic Sign Assist – Throughout travel, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly. Blind Spot Assist – Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing. Crosswind Assist – Detects strong gusts of crosswind and helps to stay on course. At speeds over 50 mph it corrects the vehicle’s course by means of automatic braking intervention on the wheels on the side of the vehicle facing the wind.
- The Boldt’s Pure3 Advanced Energy Management System, powered by Volta Power Systems, is an automotive-grade lithium system similar to what is seen in electric vehicle applications. The Pure3 system begins with a 48V energy pack that provides 11,600 watt-hours of energy. The energy pack is watertight, durable, and encased in a steel housing that is the safest on the market, and batteries are climate controlled. The Pure3 provides complete 30 Amp, whole coach electricity using a 3,600-watt pure sine inverter. The Boldt’s dedicated 58V alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and provides quick recharge time.
- The Boldt comes with two 115-watt solar panels and a junction port for additional portable solar. The MPPT Solar Controller provides best in class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off the grid performance.
- An industry leading 5 Years/ 100,000 Mile Warranty on the Boldt’s engine and transmission provides you piece of mind as you head down the road.
- The Winnebago Boldt is Winnebago’s first true 4-Season RV. Equipped with Automotive Grade Insulation the Winnebago Boldt boasts an R-Value of 4.4 per square inch. The Winnebago Boldt insulation is odor-free and won’t settle as you go off road and in loose terrain. The Winnebago Boldt’s insulation is built for longevity of the RV.
- The Winnebago Boldt’s LED High Performance Headlights improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the Boldt’s overall aesthetic with a sleek front end design.
- The MBUX Infotainment System in the Winnebago Boldt makes trips more enjoyable with the multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. It also includes advanced GPS navigation built right in. The MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services are also included. It features touch steering wheel controls and MBUX touch control buttons. These are touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
- The Winnebago Boldt has a Power Sliding Cargo Door with Keyless Entry and Interior Control Buttons making getting in and out of the side door of the coach a breeze.
- The Winnebago Boldt is equipped with a Connectivity Port for WiFi and a Cellular Booster.
A multimedia system WiFi Hotspot will help you to easily go online with mobile devices. The Internet in the Car service requires a Mercedes PRO account, additionally a contract must be made with a 3rd party mobile network operator.
- The Winnebago Boldt comes with an optional expansive Rooftop Mounted Storage Rack solution and Multi Point Accessible Ladder for convenient rooftop access.
- Creative Storage Solutions are found throughout the Winnebago Boldt interior. These solutions include RAM Tough-Track Mounts and under bed storage.
- Each Winnebago Boldt floorplan includes a Flex Bed System which allows for quickly and easily converting the “living area” into a “sleeping area.”
- The Truma Combi Eco Plus System in the Winnebago Boldt provides hydronic coach heat and hot water on demand. It includes a 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system with two 850-watt electric heating elements.
- The Winnebago Boldts’ Coleman Mach 10 A/C, a non-ducted high efficiency quiet air conditioning system, is 6-8 decibels quieter than previous models.
See the Features we Love in the Winnebago Boldt Video
For more information on this model, please call 1-800-343-6255 and speak with one of our Winnebago Factory Trained Sales Consultants.